Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Cheap alternative to the AG doll trunks? GREAT find! **UPDATED** with pictures!!

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kitzka,I see you live in NY and where is your lowes.I can't find one near me!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaileyfan:

    I actaully live in North jersey but work in NYC. When I signed up for my account I was at work and put that location down.

    But the lowes that my DH went to is in Orangeburg NY. It is located just up the palisades. There is also one in North bergen NJ and they had the trunk/toolchest there as well.

    Hope that helps.

    Lara

  3. #33
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lara - My Mom lives right near that Lowes - In Orangeburg Please let me know if they have any there thanks

    Chris

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chris:

    DH was there today and they had 3 that he saw. (but when I called a person on the phone said there were 11 in the store) He got 1.

    Maybe you or your mom shoudl try calling the store first? They are pretty good about inventory accuracy at that particular store.

    Lara

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    copying my reply from this post ....
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../f/2155/t/2049 ..... here so that others might see it [img]wink.gif[/img]

    The bottom 3 drawers are the deepest and hold the shoes the best (the dress shoes fit fine in the smaller ones too though) I simply laid the boots on theirs sides.

    Sam's hat fit's in the bottom drawers but Nellie's is too big BUT Nellie's fit's perfect up top (remember up top actually can hold a doll if you want it to)

    The smaller drawers would be PERFECT for accesories or jewely OR non poofy clothing lol think Kit's dresses NOT samantha's bridesmaid dress *wink*

    Let me know if you'd like more pictures. This is all I have so far and it''s not fully loaded yet ...


    alyssa062
    alyssa059
    alyssa058
    alyssa060

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Homemommie:
    thanks for the picks. I can't wait for DD to get this so I can fill it up! (we have so many little plastic tubs filled with stuff.)

    And thanks for the heads up about it. It is a great find.

    lara

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YW! I wish the drawers were a smidge bigger BUT overall I think it's a GREAT find! I still plan to build (or buy) a nice wardrobe so we can hang up most of the clothes [img]wink.gif[/img] So this will be perfect for everything else [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stopped at the Lowes and they didn't have it. Or they couldn't find it.

    Yikes now I really want it....

  9. #39
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This trunk would also make a nice jewellery box. I'm on the look-out for one and the ones they sell in shops I find too small and way too pricey for what they are.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found the trunk at my Lowes in the front of the store where they where putting the Christmas gift sets. The pictures are really nice and it gives us a good idea of how much stuff you can put in it. Thank you for your time and trouble putting this album together. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •